Easily bulk assign / reassign multiple Tasks to your team members so they can be actioned.
When you’ve added your team members you can start assigning Tasks to them. To assign multiple Tasks, you can filter down to the Tasks you want, then select Actions and Update Assigned user, select the items to assign, select the user and go.
1. Ensure your Work Board is showing Tasks only and choose which Reporting Period the Tasks you would like to assign/reassign are in.
I.e the image below shows XBerts in the reporting period of September
2. Select the Actions button on the Work Board
3. Select Update Assigned User from the drop-down Actions button.
4. Select and which Tasks you would like to assign/reassign to a team member.
5. Select NEXT and then select the team member you would like to assign the chosen Tasks to and SAVE.
The chosen Tasks will now be assigned to the chosen user.