XBert's groundbreaking browser extension notifies you in real-time of any risks or tasks associated with that Xero entry - while you work in Xero!
As users move around Xero and review entries such as invoices, bills, contact records and more, XBert alerts are cross-checked, and you’ll know straight away if there's a problem with that Xero entry.
Once you install the extension it will appear on your toolbar. Then log in to Xero and XBert in the same browser to easily stay on top of any risks to your business or your client’s business, and to view, manage, and create tasks.
When using the extension:
• The notification count at the top means you won’t miss a thing.
• View and switch between existing tasks or be taken to the Xero entry to fix the issue and resolve the risk.
• Create and assign XBert tasks that will link directly to the current Xero entry. Those tasks will appear on that organisation's XBert TASKS dashboard.
• View all your assigned tasks and manage them in Xero.
Work faster and more effectively all from within Xero!
1. Clicking on the extension icon opens a window with a summary of the issue or task and tells you who’s assigned. You can fix the issue straight away by selecting RESOLVE. Select DETAILS for more information and to make changes like update the due date or assignee. You’ll be prompted to log in to XBert if you aren’t already.
Remember, within XBert any risk alert or task associated with a Xero entry has a deep link so that you can quickly resolve any issues directly. Just click on RESOLVE on an XBert alert or the link on a task.
2. With the browser extension, you can view all tasks and XBerts assigned to you using the MY TASKS tab. Manage your workflow by switching between existing tasks and XBert. You’ll be taken to the associated Xero entry to fix any issues.
3. You can also create new XBert tasks. Add a title and description for the task, assign yourself or a team member and set a due date. Once saved, the task will be associated with that Xero entry and appear under MY TASKS for you, or the person you assigned, until it is completed and FILED in XBert. Once created, the task will also appear on XBert’s TASKS dashboard for this organisation.
4. When you resolve an issue in Xero. The related XBert will show as RESOLVED in XBert on the next data sync. You can then FILE that XBert.
Please note: Screenshots below demonstrate the extension working in Google Chrome.