XBert's goal is to support accountants, bookkeepers and advisors by using AI audit and process automation to deliver the practice management tools, accurate data, efficiencies and insights needed to help clients.
Your Organisations dashboard is the central point for bulk activities like assigning and managing work. From here, you can monitor the number of XBert risk alerts (XBerts) and potential risk amount for each client, assign team members based on their role and quickly access the client's or linked organisation's settings, XBERTS & TASKS dashboard, and XBert Review.
For each client, XBert Review shows the total incoming and outgoing cash monitored by XBert, the total potential risk amount detected with a breakdown of risk types and the amount of actual savings by totalling the XBerts you have resolved. You can also calculate the amount of time saved.
Using XBert CONNECT's Organisations dashboard
Australian users can link payroll, and your Organisations dashboard tells you when payroll is available or connected, or when your linked Xero file disconnects.*
* At the moment XBert integrates with Xero, but MYOB, QuickBooks and other accounting software integrations are coming soon. Although we can't access your data, add these organisations so you never miss a deadline! You won't receive XBert alerts for these organisations, but you can allocate Template Tasks to these clients, create and assign tasks and track workflow.
On your Organisations dashboard:
- Clients are listed on the left in alphabetical order or you can use Client Search.
- Filter by roles: Partner, Manager and Accountant or Bookkeeper(ACC/BKKPR) to track and monitor work queues.
- The accounting software for each client is also listed with a connection status indicating that data is syncing. Non-Xero software will have a connection status as N/A (not applicable). A user must have permissions to access the client organisation in Xero to load the file and sync data.
- Australian users will know when payroll is connected or available for a client and is ready to be connected. No Payroll indicates that payroll is not available for a client. A user must have payroll permissions for that organisation in Xero to connect payroll.
- For now, clients on MYOB, QuickBooks or other software and international customers will have N/A (not applicable) in the payroll field.
- See the number of XBerts and the associated potential risk amount for clients on Xero.
- Sort columns by descending order by selecting the column title, select it again to go back to the default order of alphabetical client list.
- Assign team members using the drop-down selector. Hover over the corresponding role position for the client, and click, then assign the team member.
- You have quick access to the client's XBERTS & TASKS dashboard, settings and Client Review.
How to link payroll or reconnect client organisation files
When a client file or payroll disconnects, or when payroll becomes available, you can go to the RECONNECT button on the top right of your dashboard to give XBert access to sync and analyse the data again.
Select RECONNECT to go to Xero and grant access. You may have to log in to Xero.
Once logged in, select the disconnected client organisations then choose Continue.
If the organisation is greyed-out and already selected, choose Continue, and XBert will be able to sync these and any disconnected files or link to payroll.